19 DOWNTOWN HOTELS FOR RECEPTION
We know searching for a venue can be exhausting. It can be hours of flipping through magazines & online searches. So we’ve taken some of the leg work out of it for you. If you know you want to stick to Downtown Philadelphia for the reception, we’ve compiled a list of 19 hotels with links directly to their website.
1. Four Seasons Has space for an indoor or outdoor ceremony. Can host up to 300.
2. Rittenhouse Hotel Views of Rittenhouse Park. A post-wedding brunch can be arranged.
3. Radisson Blu Warwick In-house hair & make-up salon. Can host up to 300.
4. Park Hyatt at the Bellevue Historic building on the National Registry. Pet friendly.
5. The Ritz Carlton Outdoor balconies. Domed marble lobby & restaurant.
6. Hotel Monaco Located in the Historic District. A Kimpton property. Modern & chic.
7. Sofitel 306 rooms including 67 luxury suites.
8. Hotel Palomar Penthouse ballroom on the 25th floor. Can host up to 120.
9. Sheraton Society Hill Views of Penns Landing & the Deleware River. Outdoor patio available for reception.
10. The Loews Terrace space on the 33rd floor for exceptional views. Can host over 800.
11. The Westin Grand Luxury Suites with marble baths. Kosher available upon request.
12. Omni Hotel at Independence Park Penthouse suite complimentary the evening of your reception.
13. Morris House Hotel 15 room hotel. Courtyard garden for ceremony.
14. The Inn at Penn A Hilton property. 24 hour gym.
15. Sonesta Rooftop pool for cocktail hour. Can host up to 600.
16. The Doubletree Atrium or patio cocktail areas. Complimentary self parking.
17. Courtyard Marriot Indoor pool. Complimentary custom web page for your wedding.
18. Marriot Downtown Banquet hall with balcony overlooking Center City. Located in the historic Reading Terminal.
19. Sheraton Downtown Indoor pool. Pet friendly.
Philly in Love