If you’re planning a wedding, then you don’t want to miss this one-of-a-kind wedding event! The ‘To-Be Wed Workshop’ is an interactive experience for engaged couples, their families, and anyone involved in the wedding planning process. The workshop features local industry experts that will help you from saying “Yes!” to “I do!” (and all the fun stuff in between). Think of this as a “wedding boot camp”…without the sweat! Learn to plan your wedding effectively, and learn from top wedding vendors with special guest speakers: Table 1 Events, Lauren Schwarz Photography, The Dress Matters, KAKalligraphy, Bloomsbury Floral Design, and Modern Relics.
February 24, 2018
Doors open at 9:00 a.m.
Studio 239, 239 East Market Street, West Chester, PA 19382
Tickets are $35/each if purchased in advance, or $60 for two tickets.
Tickets will be $40/each at the door.
What You’ll Learn:
- Budgeting Tips
- How to choose an all-star vendor team
- The Art of the Ceremony
- Money Saving Tips
- Wedding Etiquette
- Calligraphy demo + tips
- Current wedding trends
- Photography tips + trends
- How to find “the dress”
- Bridal Party style inspiration
- The DIY Bride
- Making the most of your floral budget, and floral inspiration
- How to create a timeline for your big day
What Comes With Your Ticket:
- Breakfast, snacks, and bubbly!
- A swag bag filled with fun wedding items
- A robust wedding planning packet that includes information on the covered topics
- A fun day filled with other engaged couples!
- Learn from several industry experts
- A chance to talk one-on-one with wedding professionals
- Give-a-ways! (We promise these will be worth the trip!)
For more event information and to purchase tickets click here!